Patterns are discovered with experience. Recognizing these patterns in new environments will shorten any project lifecycle because the solution is already known. Having solved numerous problems in diverse environments, RSI has a toolkit full of solutions to common (and even elusive) patterns, which enable us to provide rapid results.
With over 20+ years of experience, the principal consultants at Rich Software have expertise in the following areas:
- Business Integration: Order Management, Business Intelligence, EDI, Warehouse automation and 3PL
- Big Data: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Web Application development: e-commerce and dashboards
- Strategy and best practices: SOA, API (REST / Web Services), CI, DevOps, microservices
- Open Source Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, Message Brokers, Mule ESB and Docker
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress
Our carefully selected trainers and training partners must demonstrate the following attributes: knowledge, professionalism, presentation skills, real-world experience and a passion for teaching.
Knowledge, professionalism and great presentation skills are only part of what it takes to be a teacher. Real-world experience, coupled with a passion to help others "learn to fish" will take the students far beyond the materials found in the syllabus.
Let RSI trainers prepare your team to take on the next challenge. Contact us if you have a need for training in any of these areas:
- Programming Languages: Java, Java EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JPA, JMS), Groovy, PHP
- Open Source Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, Mule ESB and Docker
- Strategy: SOA, API strategy (REST vs. Web Services)